Thursday, March 12, 2009

Up in the Gym, Just Workin' on My Fitness!!!

So I just got back into the whole swing of things when it comes to working out. This is something that I actually enjoy doing. Working out is like a release for me. Something to calm me down when there is cussing out that needs to be done, when I'm having a bad day, or just to get it tight...LOL

Needless to say, im SUPER excited that I have the help of my lovely friends when it comes to motivation, work out plans, and just the drive to look better.

I for one dont think I have the worst body on Earth (trust me Ive seen some booga butts) nor do I have the best. This is something that everyone should take pride in and feel happy about profecting/ maintaining (in my opinion).

With that being said i feel that it would be stupid of me not to pass on a wonderful workout plan that my buddy Darrell gave to me so that I can look right for my NEW person of interest.... so here is goes...

3 days a week in the morning before breakfast:

Jump rope for a minute10 pushups with feet on exercise ball10 crunches on the exercise ballAll that is one set. Do 5 sets with 1 minute rest between each set. You can increase things as you feel.

2 days a week in the morning before breakfast:

Jump rope for a minute50 arm pumps per arm(With weight in your hands, move your arms as if you're running. You can use anything like leg weights, a small weight, dumbbells, or even a can of soup or something as long as it's weight)Again, all that is one set. Do 5 sets with 1 minute rest between each set. You can increase things as you feel.

HOPE YALL ENJOY:
and best results in getn them bodies TIGHT for the spring/summer

No comments:

Post a Comment