Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sometimes its better to wait and not rush...

Since graduation I have felt like people are expecting things from me that I myself am not willing to commit. I think that this comes from the fact that many of the people in my daily life do not possess a degree of any kind and barely have a HS Diploma/GED.

The people as stated above have had their children in the late teens and in a sense see that as a norm. I intend to break a numerous amount of "norms" you people hold dear to you heart, but in my reality are not.

I think that the fact that I have no significant other or kids is something that people look at as weird or saddening. Listen here, I am 23 years old and I intend to live my life to its fullest potential before I feel the need to bring someone else into it let alone a child.

With this being said I think that my having a degree has no weight on where I should or should have started my family.

People need to realize that there are more important things in life than sleeping with the most random people and making babies. I think that priorities have to be in order and I think that it take a mature and right minded person to understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment